Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bah-BLAHGz

2012. Just remembered I have a blogspot.

Never use it.

Realizing how whiny and insecure I was 2 years while re-reading some of my past blogs.
Yikes.

I have always enjoyed blogging though. Let's see, what's happened in the past 2 years. I went to Germany for 3 months. Bought a car. Got a job. Got married. Didn't really get married. Did get a bachelor's degree in theology. YEA. Finished my last class last week. Will be applying for my credentials with the assemblies of God and beginning the process of looking for a youth pastor position soon.

Working with the students and next level and seeing how God moves in their lives is incredible. Wherever I go, I want to be able to see those same things. More than that, I want to be able to protect students and be there for them when they are hurt so that God can heal them. I want to be there as a young person discovers a passion for God and begins to bold step out in faith and impact their world. It's a dream worth having and a dream that I am certain God has placed inside me.

I still have struggles, but that doesn't make me less of a Christian or a weaker person. It shows me that I still have more of my life to surrender to God and is an opportunity to do so. I never want to stop giving myself to the Lord. When we feel like there's nothing left to give Him we stop pressing in and begin pulling away, even if unintentionally. There is always more in God and therefore there is always more of myself to give Him.

So that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment