Friday, February 5, 2010

Same Place Again

I am often overcome with the weight of my sin.
I am often lacking understanding as to the source of my anger.

My spirit desires more of God, but I keep getting in the way.

Lord, I lack the ability. Give me Your strength so that I might benefit Your Kingdom.

When will I get past this revelation? GOD I know I am weak. I know I need your strength. When will I stop trying to do this on my own and fully put my trust in you? To know all the answers and yet still be incapable of following through is frustrating. I hate this place. Lord, I must get closer to You so that my students might be able to have a path to follow. God if I don't make it I only pray that You will provide for them something even greater.

In Your name I lay down my life.

Make it yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment